Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh I Love It...Fireworks Start

Pepe said in response to Oscar Arias calling him weak and unable to get Micheletti to resign...

Poor thing, if he doesn´t recongnize me I am not worried about him.  What matters to me is my country and what my people want.  That is why we have a Plan for the Nation. 

It gets better folks

Roberto Micheletti also responded to him...I about fell out of my chair...the air is getting tight...

He said to Oscar Arias´latest tirade ´I think, with all due respect, that Oscar Arias needs psychological help.

3 comments:

baobao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaGringaSPS said...

keep it up...I will report you for spamming boards.

Stephanie said...

I have such respect for ex-President Michelleti; truly an intelligent and honourable man but also with a somewhat dry and twisted sense of humour! Loved his comment....