Monday, September 07, 2009

Pathetic and Inexcusable: Pro Zelaya attack an Elderly man and other citizens

How can anyone excuse such an act? This elderly man was attacked with rocks and a machete.  Not only was he attacked but several people were attacked.  These weren´t protesters the pro Zelaya were attacking ..they are private residents and ´campesinos´ who were headed to meet with Elvin Santos.  Anyone who does something like this has no right to complain about how they are treated as a result.  The people responsible for this deserve long prison sentences and to be subjected to long lectures on respecting your elders. Shame on you...this man is clearly not wealthy and he is clearly ELDERLY. How can anyone excuse something like this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet CIDH and Human Right Watch could.

La Gringa said...

Also clearly not of the oligarchy!

Disgusting that these cowards pick on old folks. I guess the Human Rights groups will say this 100-lb. man provoked them.

LaGringaSPS said...

I wonder what they will say about what happened in our elementary school today in Las Brisas..I have to get all the facts together before I can do a story so I am waiting on Channel six...because you know how the grape vine is..half the facts...but what I understand is they came to try to take control of the school and the total is one of them dead..and the other critical..I guess no one told them that Las Brisas is not a place you want to mess with the kids or rob people because we shoot back.

La Gringa said...

OMG! I'll be watching for that.

LaGringaSPS said...

http://www.tiempo.hn/secciones/sucesos/3509-presunto-asaltante-muere-en-tiroteo

There you go...evidently it wasn´t the car..they were trying to rob someone in our neighborhood..not smart...sad he is just a kid...but it wasn´t his first time..he is the same one I made dance reggae not too long ago for messing with my car...didn´t want to kill him because I thought he was much younger than 24...he looked to be all of 15-16 in the night..