Friday, July 31, 2009

Such Peaceful Protesters Attacking Children


These children between ages of 12 and 14 were on their way to a private Christian school they attend called Vida Abundante when they were attacked by protesters. Yes, how wonderful and peaceful and how their rights are being violated...oh for the love of GOD! How is it their rights are being violated? Amnesty International...are you going to cry from the rooftops about them attacking CHILDREN? I doubt it you will more likely complain that they were allowed to do all this and that they are being oppressed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yеt effective.

А lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a great јob with thiѕ.
Аdditiоnally, the blog loads super fast
for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

Hаve а look at my website bucket truck
Feel free to surf my website ... bucket truck