Friday, July 03, 2009

FLMN Behind Violence and Vandalism in Honduras

The FLMN is hiding behind the name of Bloque Popular to try to enforce marxism on Honduras.  They are pretending to be something they aren´t and are a terrorist organization who has said nothing is wrong with killing people to achieve power by force.

Several foreign members of FLMN have been arrested in Honduras for theft, vandalism, inciting violence and so on.  

Here is a link to who the FLMN is and their influence on Latin America.  This group is a narcoterrorist group that kidnaps and attacks normal citizens.

http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/terror_90/latin.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que piensa que pasara con el TPS para Hondurenos despues del Golpe de Estado?

Summermoondancer said...

No creo que pasa nada mas bien puede ver una razón para pedir asilo politico. No se preocupa de la situación con los estados hay senadores y congresistas al tanto de la situación y no van a permitir que los estados nos de la espalda.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Also visit my web-site :: jonesbill841.hubpages.com

Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment
is added I recieve four emails with the same comment. There has to
be a means you are able to remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

my web page disqus.com

Anonymous said...

It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue made here.

Look at my web-site ... restaurant gift cards

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
It's the little changes which will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Have a look at my web page :: gatorade free flow tour finals