Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Deal by Arias rejected

The deal was rejected not because they do not want to negotiate but the Supreme Court issued an order that there will be no amnesty offered against Zelaya or any other members of his cabinet that are wanted for theft, abuse of power,ect.

I have taken my son out of the public school he was in after a confrontation yesterday with my son´s director. They wanted to force my son to march and was teaching him that communism is good and that he had to disobey his parents if they tell him different and that he had to fight in an insurrection to insist on the return of Zelaya even if it meant blood shed. I was outraged...instead of teaching school this is what they do with a thirteen year old child? Thank goodness he called me...and they jumped on him calling him ignorant and a sell out for telling me what was going on. I nearly punched the teacher right there and the director..I will be making a complaint with Human Rights against them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did the right thing.I hope they will reprimand this man and also for the best for your son.I once toured a private school in SPS called school of the Americas I believe maybe you could put him somewhere else where you know he would not be harassed. If you need help I recommend calling the pastor of the Iglesia de Amor Viviente in SPS for a recomendation for the school.

n1cnac said...

although our views are nowhere near close, that was wrong. I hope everything turns out alright.

La Gringa said...

How outrageous. DO FILE that complaint. I wish everyone who has been abused by the Zelaya protesters would file complaints so they would shut up about the supposed 1,000 human rights violations in Honduras. Give me a break. The first one on the list is Paty Rodas who has been flying around in a private jet with Zelaya.

karateka said...

Best of luck on fighting the corruption. My sister is also a US citizen whose Husband is from Honduras.

Witchdoctor Wise said...

Please learn to spell (it's etc, not ect - unless you meant electro-convulsive therapy), it will make your specious arguments less asinine.

LaGringaSPS said...

Witchdoctor, please refrain from personal attacks...in Spanish it is ect and when you learn three languages you can lecture me about one since I sometimes spell certain ways accidentally in one language or the other. This isn´t a board where we are anal about spelling so if you would like to lend something to the argument if not then why comment?
You think the complaint is assinine? You clearly do not live in Honduras or you would KNOW the argument is not assinine but a reality here...btw thank God I got him out of that school the sindicate decided to go back on strike today for a death of two teachers...one even the family discarded as being related to politics...the other one...well if he weren´t attacking a bus of kids he might not be dead.